Read Time:1 Minute, 28 Second
The 48 year old actor Ranvir Shorey is under home quarantine as he tests positive for Covid 19.
The actor took to Twitter to update about his health to his fans and well-wishers. Shorey wrote, “I have tested positive for #COVID19. Symptoms are mild. Am quarantining.” While he recently got back to work, on Wednesday the actor revealed that he has tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms and is currently under quarantine.
In his response to the tweet, the actor got many wishes,his fans and well-wishers wished him a speedy recovery and advised him to look after himself.
The actor was recently seen on the second season of Metro Park of Eros Now. ‘Metro Park 2’ is directed by Abi Varghese and Ajayan Venugopalan. Speaking about his show, Ranvir had earlier said, “Metro Park Season 2 with its bigger and crazier Parivaar will chart the daily lives of a Gujarati family cruising through the busy life of New Jersey. The story is freewheeling and has a tongue in cheek humour, you cannot predict what will happen next. The cast and producers were all very excited to go into production after lockdown and we have spent several days preparing to deliver the best.” The show also stars Purbi Joshi, Pitobash Tripathi, Omi Vaidya, Vega Tamotia and Sarita Joshi in important roles.
On Tuesday, Mumbai mayor Kishori Pednekar warned that the Maharashtra government could think of imposing a “second lockdown” in light of the rise in COVID-19 cases in the city.
The tally of COVID-19 cases in the city increased to 3,15,030 with 461 new cases on Tuesday and the death toll rose to 11,423 with three new fatalities, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation said .
By Swarnali Chakraborty